HackToStart: Hack To Start - Episode 26 - Year-In-Review 2014 on Apple Podcasts
This is the twenty-sixth episode of Hack To Start. Your hosts, Franco Varriano (on Twitter @ FrancoVarriano) and Tyler Copeland (on Twitter @ TylerCopeland) look back on the lessons learned in the first 25 episodes, about why Hack To Start was started, and what's next in 2015. Hack To Start began in...
In this special year-in-review episode, Hack To Start creators and co-hosts, Franco Varriano and Tyler Copeland discuss why they started the podcast, what their favorite moments and lessons were, and what's in store for 2015!
Hack To Start began in October 2014, and through the support of our wonderful fans and community, has since featured 25 guests and achieved some incredible milestones:
- More than doubled traffic month-after-month since launch.
- Ranked #1 and #8 by iTunes in "Business News" and "Business" categories respectively.
- Been featured in the Top 10 of iTunes "New & Noteworty" since launch (ahead of Gary Vaynerchuk - sorry Gary, we love you!)
- Been RT'ed by Canadian icon Tom Green
- And has been included in business books published by Pearson Canada Inc.